OK, this is really hard for me to share,actually, it's mortifying but I don't know what to do about it anymore. I need help! Is this really normal teenage behavior, because I fell pretty confident that I NEVER lived this way! This is Savanna's room. I don't know what to do any more, we've bribed, yelled, threatened, grounded, taken things away, stopped doing laundry...you name it and I've tried it. I don't know what to do anymore. I came home at lunch today and thought I would throw in a batch of laundry, and this is what I found when I went in Savanna's room!
12 years ago
5 comments:
I don't know what to tell you girl. I don't have teenagers. I just bribe my kids with a treat and that works. Thanks for letting me take a peek and what I get to look forward too. Good Luck girl.
Aaron's comment was it looks like Gage's room except that you can see some floor. I just shut the door and try not to look. I told him we were going to have to go through his room during Spring Break and get rid of stuff because he has too much stuff. I hope his college roommate can handle him next year, but from what I hear his roommate to be has a really messy room as well.
Well, I can attest that your room never looked like that in high school. I do always like the "If it is on the floor, I put it in a garbage bag and take it away" line. Good luck!
That's what my 16 year old sisters room looks like, if not worse.
I don't think I would put up with it either. Drives me crazy. Right now I can get away with taking toys away until Saturday if they aren't in the right place, or I just clean if for them sad to say. Maybe you could charge for maid service?? or black bag her thinks?
I was thinking I'm glad I don't have girls but sounds like Michele's teenage son is just as bad.
I had a lot of roomers that had messt rooms. something moms have to learn to live with I guess.
JoLyn was the worst. We tried manny things, finally just had to glose her door and ignore it.
Hal would walk in everyonce in awhile and say JoLyn you have the cleanest ceiling in the house. that would make her mad.
Post a Comment