Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Employee Of The Year


Ok, this is embarrassing and I'm not bragging, but I've taken a lot of grief over the fact that I haven't blogged about this, so here goes! In February I was awarded Ellis School Employee of the year. It really was a huge honor. I've never received an award like this before so it was really kind of exciting. I received the award at a School Board meeting in front of my family and coleagues. I didn't think that I wanted to teach school, but I've found myself working with children for almost 10 years. So here goes... yeah me!

4 comments:

Michele Mendenhall said...

Congratulations! I think that is awesome. It's nice to have something to brag about every once in a while.

LaMar said...

Its ok to brag -- if you don't toot your own horn no one else will. WE are proud of you and your many accomplishments. Way to go!! Love, Mom and Dad

CraigS said...

Awesome! Congrats!!!!

Karen said...

From a fellow teacher I say congratulations. That is a testament to what a great job you are doing! How wonderful for the children of your school to have such a dedicated teacher.